ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION PROCESS
To be eligible for our scholarship program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university, dental or medical college/university or organization, OR be a senior in high school who has already been accepted to an undergraduate program.
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Demonstrate a strong interest and commitment to issues and initiatives relating to making our world a better place through innovation.
- Create a short 2-3 minute video explaining what you’ve done, what you’re going to do, and what your vision is for making the world a better place through innovation.
- Upload the video to YouTube and title it “Ora-GUARD® – Annual Scholarship Program - Your Name” (obviously, replace “your name” with . . . your name)
- Within the description of the video, place a link to this page (https://www.Ora-GUARD.com/pages/scholarship-program), and a hashtag #defeatbruxism.
- Complete the form below providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, educational information, and email address. We will ONLY use your email address if we have any problems with your application or should you be selected as the recipient.
Please also indicate if you agree to allow Ora-GUARD® to use your video for promotional purposes where your story might be featured on our YouTube and Facebook channels. We’d love to tell our community about the amazing things being done by students from all over the world.
DEADLINE AND SELECTION
The deadline to apply is December 31st, 2017. Any applications received after this date will be considered for next year’s scholarship contingent upon the student meeting the requirements in effect at that time.
The winner of the $1,000 scholarship will be determined by our management team based upon meeting the minimum requirements established above and on the content and creativity of their video submission.